Birchwood Family Medicine provides personal primary medical care for patients of all ages, giving patients direct access to their own personal physician.
The Way Primary Care Was Meant To Be.
When surveyed, Birchwood Family Medicine members report that they choose us for the following reasons:
Unparalleled Personal Doctor Access
Get in touch with your personal doctor whenever you need her.
Professionalism and Comforting Bedside Manner
Experience the compassionate care and professionalism of Dr. Dall-Winther.
No Rushed Visits
Take your time during appointments and never feel rushed.
24/7 Access via HIPAA Compliant App:
Stay connected with us 24/7 through our secure and compliant app.
Feeling Welcomed and Unjudged
Experience a welcoming and non-judgmental environment at our practice.
Why Do I need a Family Physician?
Family medicine is the center of primary care. Unlike other specialties that are limited to a particular organ or disease, family physicians are the only specialists qualified to treat most ailments and provide comprehensive health care for people of all ages — from newborns to seniors. At Birchwood Family Medicine, this looks like:
- Caring for patients regardless of age or health condition, sustaining an enduring and building a trusting relationship
- Serving as a patient’s first contact for health concerns
- Considering the impact of health on a patient’s family
- Running preventative tests
- Diagnosing you when you’re sick
- Prescribing medicines
- Negotiating low prices on blood tests and scans
- Addressing any health concerns or questions you have
- Navigating the health care system with patients, including specialist and hospital care coordination and follow-up